Jun 7, 2010, 12:43 PM EST
More rumors of Tom Izzo to the NBA popped up Sunday. This time, Izzo’s supposedly interested in the Cavaliers job.
Right. File those under the “I believe it when I see it” category.
Izzo has more reasons to stay at Michigan State than to leave. It’s that simple. But even if a new challenge – guiding LeBron James to an NBA title – passed the sniff test, there’s this: He sent a text to Joe Rexrode saying the rumors are “way more (baloney) than substance.”
The substance is that the Cavs are interested in Izzo. Beyond that, consider the rest (baloney).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)