Jun 7, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
More rumors of Tom Izzo to the NBA popped up Sunday. This time, Izzo’s supposedly interested in the Cavaliers job.
Right. File those under the “I believe it when I see it” category.
Izzo has more reasons to stay at Michigan State than to leave. It’s that simple. But even if a new challenge – guiding LeBron James to an NBA title – passed the sniff test, there’s this: He sent a text to Joe Rexrode saying the rumors are “way more (baloney) than substance.”
The substance is that the Cavs are interested in Izzo. Beyond that, consider the rest (baloney).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)