Jun 7, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
More rumors of Tom Izzo to the NBA popped up Sunday. This time, Izzo’s supposedly interested in the Cavaliers job.
Right. File those under the “I believe it when I see it” category.
Izzo has more reasons to stay at Michigan State than to leave. It’s that simple. But even if a new challenge – guiding LeBron James to an NBA title – passed the sniff test, there’s this: He sent a text to Joe Rexrode saying the rumors are “way more (baloney) than substance.”
The substance is that the Cavs are interested in Izzo. Beyond that, consider the rest (baloney).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)