Jun 7, 2010, 12:43 PM EST
More rumors of Tom Izzo to the NBA popped up Sunday. This time, Izzo’s supposedly interested in the Cavaliers job.
Right. File those under the “I believe it when I see it” category.
Izzo has more reasons to stay at Michigan State than to leave. It’s that simple. But even if a new challenge – guiding LeBron James to an NBA title – passed the sniff test, there’s this: He sent a text to Joe Rexrode saying the rumors are “way more (baloney) than substance.”
The substance is that the Cavs are interested in Izzo. Beyond that, consider the rest (baloney).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)