Jul 18, 2010, 9:49 PM EDT
Lack of college hoops got you down? CBS College Sports has you covered. (At least for the next week or so.)
The network is replaying the entire 2010 NCAA tournament through next Monday. (Complete schedule is here.) That means games like Butler-Duke, Kansas-Northern Iowa and Maryland-Michigan State can seen again, which is good news for the likes of you and me.
The one you probably shouldn’t miss? Kansas State vs. Xavier at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 25. Nobody except fans of both teams will remember it in five years, but I thought it was the tournament’s best game.
(H/T: Rush the Court).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)