Jul 18, 2010, 9:49 PM EDT
Lack of college hoops got you down? CBS College Sports has you covered. (At least for the next week or so.)
The network is replaying the entire 2010 NCAA tournament through next Monday. (Complete schedule is here.) That means games like Butler-Duke, Kansas-Northern Iowa and Maryland-Michigan State can seen again, which is good news for the likes of you and me.
The one you probably shouldn’t miss? Kansas State vs. Xavier at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 25. Nobody except fans of both teams will remember it in five years, but I thought it was the tournament’s best game.
(H/T: Rush the Court).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)