Jul 18, 2010, 9:49 PM EDT
Lack of college hoops got you down? CBS College Sports has you covered. (At least for the next week or so.)
The network is replaying the entire 2010 NCAA tournament through next Monday. (Complete schedule is here.) That means games like Butler-Duke, Kansas-Northern Iowa and Maryland-Michigan State can seen again, which is good news for the likes of you and me.
The one you probably shouldn’t miss? Kansas State vs. Xavier at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 25. Nobody except fans of both teams will remember it in five years, but I thought it was the tournament’s best game.
(H/T: Rush the Court).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)