Jul 18, 2010, 9:49 PM EST
Lack of college hoops got you down? CBS College Sports has you covered. (At least for the next week or so.)
The network is replaying the entire 2010 NCAA tournament through next Monday. (Complete schedule is here.) That means games like Butler-Duke, Kansas-Northern Iowa and Maryland-Michigan State can seen again, which is good news for the likes of you and me.
The one you probably shouldn’t miss? Kansas State vs. Xavier at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 25. Nobody except fans of both teams will remember it in five years, but I thought it was the tournament’s best game.
(H/T: Rush the Court).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 11
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Syracuse upsets No. 8 Notre Dame in an inspired ACC road effort 0
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)