Jul 18, 2010, 9:49 PM EDT
Lack of college hoops got you down? CBS College Sports has you covered. (At least for the next week or so.)
The network is replaying the entire 2010 NCAA tournament through next Monday. (Complete schedule is here.) That means games like Butler-Duke, Kansas-Northern Iowa and Maryland-Michigan State can seen again, which is good news for the likes of you and me.
The one you probably shouldn’t miss? Kansas State vs. Xavier at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 25. Nobody except fans of both teams will remember it in five years, but I thought it was the tournament’s best game.
(H/T: Rush the Court).
Mike Miller’s also on Twitter, usually talkin’ hoops. Click here for more.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)