Jul 23, 2010, 2:49 PM EDT
Fear the Beard? Not Michael Beasley.
The former Kansas State star is always up for a prank. So on a recent trip to Manhattan, Kan., he paid tribute to current Wildcats guard Jacob Pullen – and his glorious facial hair. From the Topeka Capital-Journal:
Beasley, whose best gags always seem to involve Sharpies, grew envious after hearing about former teammate Jacob Pullen’s famous facial hair. So before he left, Beasley scribbled a black beard everywhere his image appeared in Kansas State’s basketball offices.
Sounds to me like Beasley hit upon the perfect player of the year campaign for Pullen. Sharpie beards everywhere!
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (6)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)