Jul 23, 2010, 2:49 PM EDT
Fear the Beard? Not Michael Beasley.
The former Kansas State star is always up for a prank. So on a recent trip to Manhattan, Kan., he paid tribute to current Wildcats guard Jacob Pullen – and his glorious facial hair. From the Topeka Capital-Journal:
Beasley, whose best gags always seem to involve Sharpies, grew envious after hearing about former teammate Jacob Pullen’s famous facial hair. So before he left, Beasley scribbled a black beard everywhere his image appeared in Kansas State’s basketball offices.
Sounds to me like Beasley hit upon the perfect player of the year campaign for Pullen. Sharpie beards everywhere!
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)