Sep 14, 2010, 4:14 AM EDT
If you don’t follow Da’Sean Butler on Twitter, you may have missed his strange children’s story (delivered, of course, in a series of 140-character bits). The gist? A 22-year-old boy named Da’Sean befriends a purple dinosaur named Barney, who leaves a giant pile of doo on the kitchen table.
Yes, it’s an instant classic.
Da’Sean and Barney have a great time until that ill-fated poo, which results in a trip to Game Stop, Da’Sean guzzling half a dozen root beers and eventually cleaning up the poo. Think I’m making it up? You can read the complete version here, or watch the video below.
Either way, I think Butler’s got a future. Playing hoops.
(H/T: Searching for Billy Edelin)
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 0
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Live Extra: Watch Penguins-Senators, Game 4
- LIVE: Heat host Pacers in Game 1 of East finals
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games