Dec 20, 2010, 2:02 AM EDT
Will you make the difference this holiday season? Will you consider the welfare of others and focus on the greater good?
Will you help “Save Kyrie’s Toe?”
OK, it’s not exactly the greater good. But it is funny.
Kyrie, of course, is Duke guard Kyrie Irving. The injured big toe on Irving’s right foot has caused much consternation among the Duke faithful and created a veritable 24/7 news cycle regarding any and all updates on the appendages’ health.
(The latest? He’s still out.)
The five Duke students who produced that minute-long clip (a parody of commercials organizations use to solicit money from viewers) should relish that their video has made a difference, too.
Want more? I’m also on Twitter @BeyndArcMMiller.
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 1
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 4
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 3
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (14)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy