Dec 20, 2010, 2:02 AM EST
Will you make the difference this holiday season? Will you consider the welfare of others and focus on the greater good?
Will you help “Save Kyrie’s Toe?”
OK, it’s not exactly the greater good. But it is funny.
Kyrie, of course, is Duke guard Kyrie Irving. The injured big toe on Irving’s right foot has caused much consternation among the Duke faithful and created a veritable 24/7 news cycle regarding any and all updates on the appendages’ health.
(The latest? He’s still out.)
The five Duke students who produced that minute-long clip (a parody of commercials organizations use to solicit money from viewers) should relish that their video has made a difference, too.
Want more? I’m also on Twitter @BeyndArcMMiller.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)