Feb 8, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Kansas’ offense wasn’t the only entertainment at Allen Fieldhouse Monday night. A group of students also did their part.
When my cousin Terry texted me video last night of a flash mob dancing, the quality wasn’t too good. Chasing it down today provided a quality laugh. Check it out.
I counted roughly 120 students dancing to “Check It Out” by will.i.am and Nicki Minaj, which is no mean feat given how tightly packed fans are in Allen.
The thing was conceived by Jayhawk Buddy System, which had students sign up and rehearse twice before the game. (Also no mean feat given the nasty weather in Lawrence.)
And you thought fans would be dancing only after the final score.
Want more? I’m also on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- This week is a very important week for Ed O’Bannon’s case against the NCAA 0
- A broken foot failed to derail C.J. McCollum’s trek to the lottery 0
- The most important skill Michael Carter-Williams learned as a freshman? Work ethic 0
- Aaron Gordon: ‘Whatever Coach Miller wants me to play, I’ll play it.’ 0
- Bruce Pearl could have starred in Welcome Back, Kotter in the 1970s 0
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'