Feb 9, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
Chattanooga is sick. Seriously.
You might think that’s slang — the Mocs lead the Southern Conference’s North division – but they have enough guys ailing right now that they aren’t playing Thursday vs. Western Carolina. John Shulman, Keegan Bell, Omar Wattad and Jeff Smith are all sick. Combined with Chris Early’s suspension and Sam Watson’s shoulder injury, the Mocs were left with just five guys.
The school isn’t messing around, either. The affected players will be quarantined for a 48-hour period, according to CDC guidelines. For the flu? Yikes.
They’ll play on Feb. 14.
Want more? I’m also on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 0
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Live Extra: Watch NHL Live postgame show
- LIVE: Heat host Pacers in Game 1 of East finals
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger