Feb 19, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Arizona’s inching closer and closer to that Pac-10 title. It held off Washington State Thursday night, and a win against Washington tonight would all but eliminate one of the Wildcats’ biggest challengers.
The Wazzu win was just hours they received a commitment from Angelo Chol Thursday afternoon, adding to Sean Miller’s already impressive 2011 recruiting class.
How is Miller thriving in Arizona and where will it land in the NCAA tournament? That’s the lead question in Ken Davis’ reader mailbag this week, which also touches on Kansas after its loss to K-State, Florida’s place in the SEC and Mike Rice’s impact at Rutgers.
As always, if you have a question for Ken, you can click here.
Want more? I’m also on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 8
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles