Mar 14, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
What do Tyus Edney, Chris Webber, Christian Laettner and Gordon Hayward have in common?
Their college basketball moments have been immortalized. In Lego form.
The brilliant people over at Tauntr — love their U.S.-England World Cup highlights – have pulled off another fantastic bit of sports in the Lego world. This time, they’ve done four NCAA tournament moments.
It features ’92 Duke-Kentucky and the full-court pass to Laettner, who sinks the Wildcats for a Final Four berth; Webber’s ill-fated time out in ’93 Michigan-North Carolina; Edney’s full-court dash in the final seconds of ’96 UCLA-Missouri and last season’s desperation heave from Butler’s Hayward during the final seconds of a national title game loss to Duke.
I’m just guessing, but Tauntr can probably expect some email from Kentucky fans. And anyone else anti-Duke.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)