Mar 14, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
What do Tyus Edney, Chris Webber, Christian Laettner and Gordon Hayward have in common?
Their college basketball moments have been immortalized. In Lego form.
The brilliant people over at Tauntr — love their U.S.-England World Cup highlights – have pulled off another fantastic bit of sports in the Lego world. This time, they’ve done four NCAA tournament moments.
It features ’92 Duke-Kentucky and the full-court pass to Laettner, who sinks the Wildcats for a Final Four berth; Webber’s ill-fated time out in ’93 Michigan-North Carolina; Edney’s full-court dash in the final seconds of ’96 UCLA-Missouri and last season’s desperation heave from Butler’s Hayward during the final seconds of a national title game loss to Duke.
I’m just guessing, but Tauntr can probably expect some email from Kentucky fans. And anyone else anti-Duke.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)