Mar 14, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
What do Tyus Edney, Chris Webber, Christian Laettner and Gordon Hayward have in common?
Their college basketball moments have been immortalized. In Lego form.
The brilliant people over at Tauntr — love their U.S.-England World Cup highlights – have pulled off another fantastic bit of sports in the Lego world. This time, they’ve done four NCAA tournament moments.
It features ’92 Duke-Kentucky and the full-court pass to Laettner, who sinks the Wildcats for a Final Four berth; Webber’s ill-fated time out in ’93 Michigan-North Carolina; Edney’s full-court dash in the final seconds of ’96 UCLA-Missouri and last season’s desperation heave from Butler’s Hayward during the final seconds of a national title game loss to Duke.
I’m just guessing, but Tauntr can probably expect some email from Kentucky fans. And anyone else anti-Duke.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)