Mar 14, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
What do Tyus Edney, Chris Webber, Christian Laettner and Gordon Hayward have in common?
Their college basketball moments have been immortalized. In Lego form.
The brilliant people over at Tauntr — love their U.S.-England World Cup highlights – have pulled off another fantastic bit of sports in the Lego world. This time, they’ve done four NCAA tournament moments.
It features ’92 Duke-Kentucky and the full-court pass to Laettner, who sinks the Wildcats for a Final Four berth; Webber’s ill-fated time out in ’93 Michigan-North Carolina; Edney’s full-court dash in the final seconds of ’96 UCLA-Missouri and last season’s desperation heave from Butler’s Hayward during the final seconds of a national title game loss to Duke.
I’m just guessing, but Tauntr can probably expect some email from Kentucky fans. And anyone else anti-Duke.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)