Mar 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
There are few certainties in the NCAA tournament: The 1 seeds beat the 16s in the first round and that Gus Johnson will make a great game even more exciting.
A close third? That a 12 seed will beat a 5 seed. It’s happened every year but two since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985.
So who will it be this season?
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 7
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1