Mar 15, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
The odds of picking a perfect bracket are 9 quintillion to 1. That’s 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 1, or just slightly larger than Alabama State’s chances at cutting down the net.
But if any bracket is going to defy those odds, chances are you’ll find it below. (Hah!)
What follows are NCAA tournament selections from the five guys who’ll be responsible for our coverage: Rob Dauster, Nick Fasulo, David Hess, Ken Davis and yours truly.
All of us have Pitt in our Final Fours, but none us uf have the Panthers winning it all. That tally breaks down like this: Ohio State (2), Kansas (2), Duke. Guess we’re chalky.
To anyone who follows our advice and wins their pool, you’re welcome. Just doing our jobs.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)