Mar 15, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
The odds of picking a perfect bracket are 9 quintillion to 1. That’s 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 1, or just slightly larger than Alabama State’s chances at cutting down the net.
But if any bracket is going to defy those odds, chances are you’ll find it below. (Hah!)
What follows are NCAA tournament selections from the five guys who’ll be responsible for our coverage: Rob Dauster, Nick Fasulo, David Hess, Ken Davis and yours truly.
All of us have Pitt in our Final Fours, but none us uf have the Panthers winning it all. That tally breaks down like this: Ohio State (2), Kansas (2), Duke. Guess we’re chalky.
To anyone who follows our advice and wins their pool, you’re welcome. Just doing our jobs.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 28
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)