Mar 15, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
The odds of picking a perfect bracket are 9 quintillion to 1. That’s 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 1, or just slightly larger than Alabama State’s chances at cutting down the net.
But if any bracket is going to defy those odds, chances are you’ll find it below. (Hah!)
What follows are NCAA tournament selections from the five guys who’ll be responsible for our coverage: Rob Dauster, Nick Fasulo, David Hess, Ken Davis and yours truly.
All of us have Pitt in our Final Fours, but none us uf have the Panthers winning it all. That tally breaks down like this: Ohio State (2), Kansas (2), Duke. Guess we’re chalky.
To anyone who follows our advice and wins their pool, you’re welcome. Just doing our jobs.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)