Mar 15, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
The odds of picking a perfect bracket are 9 quintillion to 1. That’s 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 1, or just slightly larger than Alabama State’s chances at cutting down the net.
But if any bracket is going to defy those odds, chances are you’ll find it below. (Hah!)
What follows are NCAA tournament selections from the five guys who’ll be responsible for our coverage: Rob Dauster, Nick Fasulo, David Hess, Ken Davis and yours truly.
All of us have Pitt in our Final Fours, but none us uf have the Panthers winning it all. That tally breaks down like this: Ohio State (2), Kansas (2), Duke. Guess we’re chalky.
To anyone who follows our advice and wins their pool, you’re welcome. Just doing our jobs.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)