Mar 15, 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
Forget Ohio State and Kansas. Pitt? No way. I’m taking Princeton … to win my mid-career median salary bracket.
A site called Nerdy Bracket has set up four 2011 NCAA tournament brackets, then projected the winners according to the bracket titles. They have the “Student-athlete graduation rate” bracket, “men’s basketball graduate rate,” “mid-career median salary” and “average SAT score.”
Two teams prevail in those four brackets: Notre Dame and Princeton.
The Irish won the graduation rates, and the Tigers took the other two, thus the reason for the brackets. As the guys from Nerdy Bracket wrote, “Let’s be honest, this is the only way Princeton wins some games.”
But take a closer look at the mid-career median salary bracket. I’m a little stunned UC Santa Barbara made the Final Four.
I might have to rethink my daughter’s college plans.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)