Mar 16, 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
It’s been six years since Bucknell pulled off one of the biggest NCAA tournament upsets in recent memory. Kansas fans, don’t click this video.
Could the Bison pull off another 14-3 upset when they play UConn on Thursday? Coach Drew Paulsen certainly hopes so.
In this interview with NBCSports.com’s Tiffany Simons, Paulsen talks about the matchup, how they hope to stop UConn guard Kemba Walker and what an appearance in the Big Dance means for his team. Enjoy.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)