Mar 16, 2011, 7:20 PM EST
It’s been six years since Bucknell pulled off one of the biggest NCAA tournament upsets in recent memory. Kansas fans, don’t click this video.
Could the Bison pull off another 14-3 upset when they play UConn on Thursday? Coach Drew Paulsen certainly hopes so.
In this interview with NBCSports.com’s Tiffany Simons, Paulsen talks about the matchup, how they hope to stop UConn guard Kemba Walker and what an appearance in the Big Dance means for his team. Enjoy.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 2
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)