Mar 16, 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
It’s been six years since Bucknell pulled off one of the biggest NCAA tournament upsets in recent memory. Kansas fans, don’t click this video.
Could the Bison pull off another 14-3 upset when they play UConn on Thursday? Coach Drew Paulsen certainly hopes so.
In this interview with NBCSports.com’s Tiffany Simons, Paulsen talks about the matchup, how they hope to stop UConn guard Kemba Walker and what an appearance in the Big Dance means for his team. Enjoy.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)