Mar 16, 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
It’s been six years since Bucknell pulled off one of the biggest NCAA tournament upsets in recent memory. Kansas fans, don’t click this video.
Could the Bison pull off another 14-3 upset when they play UConn on Thursday? Coach Drew Paulsen certainly hopes so.
In this interview with NBCSports.com’s Tiffany Simons, Paulsen talks about the matchup, how they hope to stop UConn guard Kemba Walker and what an appearance in the Big Dance means for his team. Enjoy.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)