Mar 16, 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
It’s been six years since Bucknell pulled off one of the biggest NCAA tournament upsets in recent memory. Kansas fans, don’t click this video.
Could the Bison pull off another 14-3 upset when they play UConn on Thursday? Coach Drew Paulsen certainly hopes so.
In this interview with NBCSports.com’s Tiffany Simons, Paulsen talks about the matchup, how they hope to stop UConn guard Kemba Walker and what an appearance in the Big Dance means for his team. Enjoy.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)