Mar 29, 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
Who’s ready for a PASE update? Well, too bad. I’m posting one anyway.
The Big East, Big Ten and Big 12 all fell short of their Performance Against Seed Expectations, while the ACC and A-10 were essentially spot on. The SEC’s already ahead – and could end up with the second-most wins among any conference.
But let’s give it up for the Colonial Athletic Association and the Pac-10, shall we? Thanks to Arizona’s impressive run, the Pac-10 finished two wins ahead of what was expected.
And the CAA … wow. I thought its three teams, VCU, George Mason and ODU, would have a hard time meeting its PASE, but the Rams blew that out of the water. Easily. So much for tough matchups.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness