May 2, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
It’s official. The true talent of Tennessee’s Renaldo Woolridge is off the court.
Swiperboy, as Woolridge calls himself, has quite the body of work, but his latest effort trumps them all. He recorded a tune “USA Troops (Thank You)” and got it on YouTube Monday morning. It’s a solid song, but perhaps even more impressive is the speed with which Swiperboy got it done. Twelve hours for a topical song reflecting on Osama bin Laden?
That might be more impressive than anything he’s done as a Vol. Given the topic, that’s not a bad thing, either.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 2
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him