May 24, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Daniel Tosh is always good for a sports reference or two in his delightfully irreverent show, Tosh.0. But the new season’s headed for some kind of sports hall of fame.
Last week featured Manny Pacquiao punching Tosh in the face, which is funny every time I watch it. But this week’s episode should be better.
Who’s Brian Collins? Merely the man behind “Boom Goes the Dynamite.”
Collins was a Ball State student when that video went viral and is now a reporter for KXXV New Channel 25 in Waco, Texas. Tonight, he’ll get his web redemption on Tosh.0. Can’t wait to hear him call a pick-up hoops game.
Now, when does Gus Johnson make his Tosh.0 appearance?
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 2
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte