Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
A little hate is a good thing. It fuels rivalries, league competition and endless fodder for fans.
A lot of hate? Hey, sometimes that ain’t bad either.
The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio know this. It’s not why the site thrives, but it sure doesn’t hurt.
I mean, check out this delightful rundown of Kentucky’s hated teams since 1992 (also known as the year Christian Laettner ascended to No. 1 on the hate list).
This is my way of saying I need my own “hate chart.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 2
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges