Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
A little hate is a good thing. It fuels rivalries, league competition and endless fodder for fans.
A lot of hate? Hey, sometimes that ain’t bad either.
The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio know this. It’s not why the site thrives, but it sure doesn’t hurt.
I mean, check out this delightful rundown of Kentucky’s hated teams since 1992 (also known as the year Christian Laettner ascended to No. 1 on the hate list).
This is my way of saying I need my own “hate chart.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)