Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
A little hate is a good thing. It fuels rivalries, league competition and endless fodder for fans.
A lot of hate? Hey, sometimes that ain’t bad either.
The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio know this. It’s not why the site thrives, but it sure doesn’t hurt.
I mean, check out this delightful rundown of Kentucky’s hated teams since 1992 (also known as the year Christian Laettner ascended to No. 1 on the hate list).
This is my way of saying I need my own “hate chart.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)