Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
A little hate is a good thing. It fuels rivalries, league competition and endless fodder for fans.
A lot of hate? Hey, sometimes that ain’t bad either.
The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio know this. It’s not why the site thrives, but it sure doesn’t hurt.
I mean, check out this delightful rundown of Kentucky’s hated teams since 1992 (also known as the year Christian Laettner ascended to No. 1 on the hate list).
This is my way of saying I need my own “hate chart.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)