Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
A little hate is a good thing. It fuels rivalries, league competition and endless fodder for fans.
A lot of hate? Hey, sometimes that ain’t bad either.
The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio know this. It’s not why the site thrives, but it sure doesn’t hurt.
I mean, check out this delightful rundown of Kentucky’s hated teams since 1992 (also known as the year Christian Laettner ascended to No. 1 on the hate list).
This is my way of saying I need my own “hate chart.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)