Aug 12, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
In case you missed it, Harvard’s becoming a player in the college hoops recruiting game. Yes, that’s a real thing.
The Crimson won eight games just four seasons ago. Last year they were one jumper away from making the NCAA tournament for the first time in ages. In that span, coach Tommy Amaker – with a little help from the school’s in-grant aid and admission tweaks – has made Harvard a place kids wants to play.
So do yourself a favor on a Friday. Read up.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims