Nov 14, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
You’ve read the viewer’s guide, you’ve stocked up on chips and you’ve got your supply of coffee or Mountain Dew or Red Bull or whatever.
You’re ready for 24 hours of college basketball.
You’ll be glued to the TV, no doubt. But who only uses a TV nowadays to watch hoops? Bust out the laptop and check the stats here. Then bookmark this page to chat it up with Rob Dauster and Troy Machir.
The gents (might be a stretch) from Ballin Is A Habit will be awake for the whole thing (well, mostly Rob) and could use a couple of people to keep them company.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)