Nov 14, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
You’ve read the viewer’s guide, you’ve stocked up on chips and you’ve got your supply of coffee or Mountain Dew or Red Bull or whatever.
You’re ready for 24 hours of college basketball.
You’ll be glued to the TV, no doubt. But who only uses a TV nowadays to watch hoops? Bust out the laptop and check the stats here. Then bookmark this page to chat it up with Rob Dauster and Troy Machir.
The gents (might be a stretch) from Ballin Is A Habit will be awake for the whole thing (well, mostly Rob) and could use a couple of people to keep them company.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)