Nov 14, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
You’ve read the viewer’s guide, you’ve stocked up on chips and you’ve got your supply of coffee or Mountain Dew or Red Bull or whatever.
You’re ready for 24 hours of college basketball.
You’ll be glued to the TV, no doubt. But who only uses a TV nowadays to watch hoops? Bust out the laptop and check the stats here. Then bookmark this page to chat it up with Rob Dauster and Troy Machir.
The gents (might be a stretch) from Ballin Is A Habit will be awake for the whole thing (well, mostly Rob) and could use a couple of people to keep them company.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)