Nov 14, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
You’ve read the viewer’s guide, you’ve stocked up on chips and you’ve got your supply of coffee or Mountain Dew or Red Bull or whatever.
You’re ready for 24 hours of college basketball.
You’ll be glued to the TV, no doubt. But who only uses a TV nowadays to watch hoops? Bust out the laptop and check the stats here. Then bookmark this page to chat it up with Rob Dauster and Troy Machir.
The gents (might be a stretch) from Ballin Is A Habit will be awake for the whole thing (well, mostly Rob) and could use a couple of people to keep them company.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)