Nov 14, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
You’ve read the viewer’s guide, you’ve stocked up on chips and you’ve got your supply of coffee or Mountain Dew or Red Bull or whatever.
You’re ready for 24 hours of college basketball.
You’ll be glued to the TV, no doubt. But who only uses a TV nowadays to watch hoops? Bust out the laptop and check the stats here. Then bookmark this page to chat it up with Rob Dauster and Troy Machir.
The gents (might be a stretch) from Ballin Is A Habit will be awake for the whole thing (well, mostly Rob) and could use a couple of people to keep them company.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)