Nov 28, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
The latest development in the sexual-abuse allegations surrounding former Syracuse assistant Bernie Fine – who was fired Sunday night – amplifies the situation a notch.
Now federal agents are involved.
The U.S. attorney took the lead the investigation Monday and Syracuse police will turn over their records to them.
This video details why this move was made, what’s next and what it might possibly mean for head coach Jim Boeheim. (More on that here.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The only thing I know for certain? This won’t be the last development.
- Firing Boeheim is unthinkable … or is it?
- Statements on Fine’s firing by Syracuse chancellor and Boeheim
- Boeheim defends assistant, says sex-abuse accuser ‘lying’
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)