Feb 23, 2012, 4:12 PM EST
When Kentucky pulled off its impressive rally against Mississippi State on Tuesday, it did two things: pushed the Wildcats’ SEC record to 13-0 and made the nation’s No. 1 team seem a little more vulnerable than before.
After all, they did trail for much of the game before winning 73-64.
So who can beat Kentucky? Some point to teams like Michigan State, North Carolina, Kansas or Wichita State (I think UNC and Syracuse pose the biggest threats) as likely squads. But what do the guys from SportsTalk think?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)