Feb 24, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
We’ve been busy the last week or so. And it’s not just because March is nearing.
As you’ve probably noticed, this space is now called CollegeBasketballTalk, or CBT, if you’re looking for it on the NBCSports.com homepage. It’s been in the works for a while and is a welcome sight.
It means more of … everything. More posts, more coverage, more insight, more interaction. More.
You’ve probably noticed additional bylines pop up in the last few months (Daniel Martin, Troy Machir) and couldn’t help but see that Rob Dauster’s been posting more often. That’s us, bolstering our coverage as part of the SportsTalk sites you see across the top of places like ProBasketballTalk, HardBallTalk, ProHockeyTalk and others.
We’ll be that site that provides all your college hoops needs. That’s not easy with 346 men’s D-I teams, but that’s what we’re doing. Follow us on Twitter for constant updates.
So drop us a line and let us know what you think. Or at least tell Rob when he’s wrong. (That’s not really possible with me.)
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead