Feb 24, 2012, 10:31 AM EST
We’ve been busy the last week or so. And it’s not just because March is nearing.
As you’ve probably noticed, this space is now called CollegeBasketballTalk, or CBT, if you’re looking for it on the NBCSports.com homepage. It’s been in the works for a while and is a welcome sight.
It means more of … everything. More posts, more coverage, more insight, more interaction. More.
You’ve probably noticed additional bylines pop up in the last few months (Daniel Martin, Troy Machir) and couldn’t help but see that Rob Dauster’s been posting more often. That’s us, bolstering our coverage as part of the SportsTalk sites you see across the top of places like ProBasketballTalk, HardBallTalk, ProHockeyTalk and others.
We’ll be that site that provides all your college hoops needs. That’s not easy with 346 men’s D-I teams, but that’s what we’re doing. Follow us on Twitter for constant updates.
So drop us a line and let us know what you think. Or at least tell Rob when he’s wrong. (That’s not really possible with me.)
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)