Feb 24, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
Austin Rivers is no stranger to attention. Duke’s guard is the son of NBA coach Doc Rivers, has been a star on the AAU circuit for years and entered this season as one of the most-talked freshmen in the country.
So did his life change at when he hit the game-winning shot against North Carolina last month?
“Not much. People always talk about it, but it just goes in one ear and out the other,” he told Russ Thaler of SportsTalk. “It’s just one game. That’s how I look at it.”
That’s just a small segment of the interview Rivers gave Friday afternoon as they prepare to face Virginia Tech on Saturday. Watch the entire clip below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0