Mar 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
It’s no secret that Connecticut’s NCAA tournament hopes are in serious trouble.
The reigning NCAA tournament champs suffered yet another puzzling defeat Tuesday night, dropping them to 17-12 with one regular-season game remaining. There’s no lack of talent in Storrs – if they do get, good luck to the poor team they have to face – which make the situation even more perplexing.
So could UConn miss out on the Big Dance for the third time since 2007? And what’s its issue? Bobby Gonzalez and Vin Parise weigh in.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million