Mar 7, 2012, 3:37 PM EST
In case you forgot, many college basketball coaches make a very comfortable living. And in case you forgot, some are very, very rich.
How rich? Glad you asked.
There’s a comprehensive analysis done by USA Today every season that usually comes out during Final Four week, but Forbes got ahead of the game with its slideshow of the 10 highest paid coaches. There’s nothing new in there, really. Heck, most of it is done from the info USA Today gathers. (Not that’d I’m criticizing. Much of this blog features links to work done elsewhere.)
But it is a reminder of just how much bank these guys make. (Some are unapologetic about how much they make, too.)
Are they worth it? That’s a never-ending argument, to be sure.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)