Mar 8, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Seton Hall’s among those teams who’ll be sweating heavily on Selection Sunday. When the Pirates lost to Louisville Wednesday night, it made them 20-11 overall, with an RPI of 54 and four wins vs. the RPI top 50.
That’s awfully similar to other bubble teams, but when Seton Hall coach Kevin Willard spoke to the guys at SportsTalk on Thursday afternoon, he stated his case for an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament simply because of, in his words, how tough the league is.
However, as Bobby Gonzalez notes in the video, the league simply might not be good enough to place 10 teams in the Big Dance.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement