Mar 9, 2012, 3:04 AM EST
There were 49 college basketball games on Thursday, which provided ample choices for the Photo of the Day.
So I cheated a bit and selected two, using the “um, you can’t play defense like that,” theme.” What can I say? I’m a sucker for a good photo. Anyway, I’ll do this in two posts. Check out the other one here.
The first features Kansas’ Thomas Robinson, using some hands-on defense against David Loubeau of Texas A&M. No wonder Loubeau missed 8 of 12 shots. Dude couldn’t see.
The No. 3 Jayhawks won, 83-66, and play No. 12 Baylor in the Big 12 semifinals Friday night.
(Photo credit: Jamie Squire/Getty).
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 3
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)