Mar 12, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
North Carolina State wasn’t certain of their fate, heading into Selection Sunday. Some thought a possible missed call against North Carolina in the ACC tournament would be the bitter final moment of their 2012 season, or perhaps land them in the NIT.
But that was all erased on Sunday night as the Wolfpack, the final team revealed to be in the field of 68, was welcomed into the tournament.
I think there’s a perfect word for this: pandemonium.
(h/t @MattNorlander for the find)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)