Mar 12, 2012, 10:58 AM EDT
North Carolina State wasn’t certain of their fate, heading into Selection Sunday. Some thought a possible missed call against North Carolina in the ACC tournament would be the bitter final moment of their 2012 season, or perhaps land them in the NIT.
But that was all erased on Sunday night as the Wolfpack, the final team revealed to be in the field of 68, was welcomed into the tournament.
I think there’s a perfect word for this: pandemonium.
(h/t @MattNorlander for the find)
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead