Mar 14, 2012, 10:31 AM EST
This year’s no different.
Obama filled out a bracket, had it teased at various points, then went through every pick this morning.
This winner: North Carolina, over Kentucky.
That’s choice that Tar Heels fans might like. The last time Obama picked the Tar Heels, they won it all. (He chose Kansas the last two seasons.) It’d also provide a nice measure of revenge for Roy Williams’ team, which lost to Kentucky earlier this season.
“I am just a sucker for the Tar Heels,” Obama said. “I love the way [Kendall] Marshall handles the ball, the way he distributes. They just have a balanced team. I am worried about [John] Henson [who is battling a wrist injury]. This is all a premise that Henson is going to be able to play.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 5
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 31
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 6
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 1
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 2
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (31)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)