Mar 14, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
This year’s no different.
Obama filled out a bracket, had it teased at various points, then went through every pick this morning.
This winner: North Carolina, over Kentucky.
That’s choice that Tar Heels fans might like. The last time Obama picked the Tar Heels, they won it all. (He chose Kansas the last two seasons.) It’d also provide a nice measure of revenge for Roy Williams’ team, which lost to Kentucky earlier this season.
“I am just a sucker for the Tar Heels,” Obama said. “I love the way [Kendall] Marshall handles the ball, the way he distributes. They just have a balanced team. I am worried about [John] Henson [who is battling a wrist injury]. This is all a premise that Henson is going to be able to play.”
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)