Mar 15, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
The range of emotions that Lamar coach Pat Knight has felt toward his seniors has now reached both ends of the spectrum. After his late-February rant, calling out his seniors after its loss to Stephen F. Austin, Wednesday night’s press conference stuck a reflective note.
Lamar lost to Vermont, 71-59, in Dayton, Ohio on Wednesday night, ending their season with a 23-12 record, 11-5 in the Southland Conference.
Watch Coach Knight below talk about the seniors on his team, which he calls the “Under the Bus Gang”.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 10
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles