Mar 16, 2012, 12:17 PM EST
Perhaps we’ll enter the weekend with more upsets than Thursday provided. Keep your fingers crossed.
Heck there’s a good chance Texas will start us off right with a win against 6-seed Cincinnati. Just need J’Covan Brown to heat up a little bit and we’ll be on our way.
In the meantime, catch up on the latest scores, stats and updates by clicking this link.
Need to check your bracket? Try this. But you can only agonize over those picks for so long. Staring at them isn’t going to make that upset happen, no matter how hard you squeeze your temples.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)