Mar 20, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
How best to commemorate Lehigh’s historic NCAA tournament win against Lehigh?
How about a rap?
Courtney Leffall – D.J. Hump, a 2007 Lehigh grad – produced this freestyle rap and video. The chorus needs work, but perhaps keeping it simple is best.
My favorite lines?
“When we won, we just played it cool.
Duke? That was my safety school.”
Also, this made me smile, mostly ‘cause I saw the tweet.
“Extra, extra read about it.
You know you made it big when Justin Bieber tweet about it.”
Better than the Murray State Racers anthem, but still behind Teach Me How to Jimmer. Then again, neither of those were about a 15 seed beating a 2 seed, with that 2 being Duke. Maybe Lehigh wins. Again.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 30
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)