Mar 21, 2012, 12:42 PM EST
Bob Knight said Kentucky. OK, everyone happy now?
When asked earlier this week why he wouldn’t say Kentucky’s name, Knight had no response.
“I don’t think so,” Knight said. “If I were coaching Kentucky and they got beat as they did, I would probably remind our kids, ‘Hey, this is a team that beat us early in the year,’ but I wouldn’t put a lot of talk into it.
“If I were the other coach, coaching Indiana, I’d say, ‘We played these guys before. We were able to beat them, so there’s no reason why we can’t do it again.”
Phew. Glad that’s over.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)