Mar 22, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
The status of the most important wrist in college hoops is still up in the air.
At UNC’s practice today, Brett McMurphy of CBSSports.com was able to catch up with both Tyler Zeller and Roy Williams and what they said was, well, less than promising.
“I really don’t know (if he’ll play). I have a strong, strong inclination he is not going to play,” Williams said. “The guy can’t brush his teeth right now.”
Not really what you want to hear. Tyler Zeller added, “We don’t know anything yet. Tomorrow’s shoot around should give us sense if he can play or not.”
UNC still has enough talent on their roster to win games, especially if their defense continues to play well without Marshall on the floor. That said, I doubt there is any UNC fan out there that feels better hearing that.
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)