Mar 22, 2012, 8:32 AM EDT
North Carolina senior Tyler Zeller’s fielded roughly 539 questions regarding Kendall Marshall’s health this week.
So what’s a few more?
Zeller spoke with SportsTalk’s Russ Thaler yesterday about how the Heels are approaching their Sweet 16 games against Ohio and how the injured points guard is handling the chance he might not play again this season.
But perhaps the toughest question of all? If Zeller’s Heels reach the title game and happen to face Indiana – led by younger brother, Cody – what do the Zeller parents do? (Besides call the Mannings and ask for advice.)
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Communication plays vital role in development of Marquette’s Vander Blue 0
- This week is a very important week for Ed O’Bannon’s case against the NCAA 0
- A broken foot failed to derail C.J. McCollum’s trek to the lottery 0
- The most important skill Michael Carter-Williams learned as a freshman? Work ethic 0
- Aaron Gordon: ‘Whatever Coach Miller wants me to play, I’ll play it.’ 0
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut