Mar 24, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Quincy Acy is ferocious on the court. He’s one of those players who, if he comes barreling down the lane in your direction, it might be in your best interest to move out of his way.
That’s why Xavier coach Chris Mack was probably correct in characterizing Acy as “cage-rattler,” after Baylor’s 75-70 win over the Musketeers on Friday night to advance to the Elite Eight.
Acy had 20 points on an efficient 8-for-11 and 15 rebounds in the victory.
But don’t be fooled by the way Acy treats the rim; he’s actually a personable guy. Baylor Athletics set up a Google+ Hangout for Quincy and some fans to video chat.
You’ll see one little guy in the Hangout who wants to be just like Acy. Check it out.
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 0
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- John Calipari: ‘We’re chasing perfection’ (14)
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Big Ten considering ‘protected rivalries’ for basketball schedule (9)
- Federal tax documents reveal that Mike Krzyzewski made $9.7 million in 2011 (4)
- Evan Gordon is transferring to Indiana (4)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree tears achilles, out six months
- PHT: Canucks reportedly fire Vigneault, assistants