Mar 25, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
If you watched Ohio State’s 77-70 win Saturday night against Syracuse, you probably noticed a few questionable calls. (Which made the game a continuation of the earlier Louisville-Florida matchup.)
But if you were on Twitter or Facebook, you probably saw thousands of reference regarding the officiating. Couldn’t be helped when guys like Jared Sullinger and Dion Waiters spent much of the first half sitting. The refs were … challenged. But I’ll leave more of those details and comments about the refs for Nick Fasulo, who’ll have a post on the refs Sunday morning.
I’ll just leave you with Syracuse guard Brandon Triche. His reaction to a call sums it up and makes for an ideal Photo of the Day.
(Photo credit: Michael Dwyer/AP)
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 0
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)