Mar 28, 2012, 10:59 PM EDT
There are few athletes in sports who have the ability to fire up teammates like Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis.
Stanford head coach Johnny Dawkins took advantage of this before his team’s Postseason NIT semifinal against Massachusetts, a game the Cardinal won 74-64.
Five years following his retirement Lewis is headed for Canton as one of the greatest linebackers to have ever played professional football. Maybe he can do some motivational speaking as well.
Stanford takes on Minnesota in the Postseason NIT title game on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden.
h/t to SB Nation
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 2
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (7)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)