Mar 28, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
There are few athletes in sports who have the ability to fire up teammates like Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis.
Stanford head coach Johnny Dawkins took advantage of this before his team’s Postseason NIT semifinal against Massachusetts, a game the Cardinal won 74-64.
Five years following his retirement Lewis is headed for Canton as one of the greatest linebackers to have ever played professional football. Maybe he can do some motivational speaking as well.
Stanford takes on Minnesota in the Postseason NIT title game on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden.
h/t to SB Nation
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)