Mar 30, 2012, 8:32 AM EST
In case you slept all week, Kentucky and Louisville play in the Final Four. That means the rivalry took the national spotlight all week.
And with it, the debate: Is Kentucky’s John Calipari feeling all the pressure to the win this against his rival, Louisville’s Rick Pitino?
Most think yes, including Vin Parise. Calipari’s never won a title, Kentucky’s got the more talented team, is favored and basically expected to deliver the school’s first national title since 1998.
But Bobby Gonzalez at SportsTalk disagrees. He’s thinking that this may very well be the last time Pitino’s in the Final Four and a loss to Calipari would be crushing. Check it out.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Team 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game (2)