Apr 1, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Kansas defeated Ohio State 64-62 on saturday night to earn a spot against Kentucky in the National Championship game on Monday night. Kentucky and Kansas played earlier in the season, with the Wildcats earning the victory, 75-65. But Kansas is a much different team than the one that lost in Madison Square Garden back in November. But at the same time, Kentucky isn’t the same team either, which is why this Championship is so compelling.
Watch below as Kevin Young, Justin Wesley and Connor Teahan talk about the rematch with Kentucky and what a National Championship.
College Basketball Talk’s Troy Machir spoke with C.J. Moore, Kansas Jayhakws beat report for CBS Sports Rapid Reports about the Jayhawk’s unlikely run to the National Championship game.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)