Apr 1, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
Kansas defeated Ohio State 64-62 on saturday night to earn a spot against Kentucky in the National Championship game on Monday night. Kentucky and Kansas played earlier in the season, with the Wildcats earning the victory, 75-65. But Kansas is a much different team than the one that lost in Madison Square Garden back in November. But at the same time, Kentucky isn’t the same team either, which is why this Championship is so compelling.
Watch below as Kevin Young, Justin Wesley and Connor Teahan talk about the rematch with Kentucky and what a National Championship.
College Basketball Talk’s Troy Machir spoke with C.J. Moore, Kansas Jayhakws beat report for CBS Sports Rapid Reports about the Jayhawk’s unlikely run to the National Championship game.
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)