Apr 1, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Kansas defeated Ohio State 64-62 on saturday night to earn a spot against Kentucky in the National Championship game on Monday night. Kentucky and Kansas played earlier in the season, with the Wildcats earning the victory, 75-65. But Kansas is a much different team than the one that lost in Madison Square Garden back in November. But at the same time, Kentucky isn’t the same team either, which is why this Championship is so compelling.
Watch below as Kevin Young, Justin Wesley and Connor Teahan talk about the rematch with Kentucky and what a National Championship.
College Basketball Talk’s Troy Machir spoke with C.J. Moore, Kansas Jayhakws beat report for CBS Sports Rapid Reports about the Jayhawk’s unlikely run to the National Championship game.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 3
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)