Apr 1, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
Kansas defeated Ohio State 64-62 on saturday night to earn a spot against Kentucky in the National Championship game on Monday night. Kentucky and Kansas played earlier in the season, with the Wildcats earning the victory, 75-65. But Kansas is a much different team than the one that lost in Madison Square Garden back in November. But at the same time, Kentucky isn’t the same team either, which is why this Championship is so compelling.
Watch below as Kevin Young, Justin Wesley and Connor Teahan talk about the rematch with Kentucky and what a National Championship.
College Basketball Talk’s Troy Machir spoke with C.J. Moore, Kansas Jayhakws beat report for CBS Sports Rapid Reports about the Jayhawk’s unlikely run to the National Championship game.
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 0
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)