Apr 1, 2012, 12:17 AM EDT
So who has the edge in the title game?
Give it to the Wildcats.
They’ve been the dominant team this season, in the NCAA tournament, feature three future NBA lottery picks and the national player of the year in Anthony Davis.
That’s why oddsmakers have made them a 6.5-point favorite to beat the Jayhawks, per Sportsbook.com.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 1
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 5
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)