Apr 1, 2012, 12:17 AM EDT
So who has the edge in the title game?
Give it to the Wildcats.
They’ve been the dominant team this season, in the NCAA tournament, feature three future NBA lottery picks and the national player of the year in Anthony Davis.
That’s why oddsmakers have made them a 6.5-point favorite to beat the Jayhawks, per Sportsbook.com.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)