Apr 1, 2012, 3:46 AM EDT
Two dramatic Final Four games deserve two Photos of the Day. One from each game seems like a suitable cap to the day.
The first pretty much sums up Louisville’s day against Kentucky. A 69-61 loss saw the Cardinals make run after run, only to see the Wildcats counter with runs of their own. No matter what Rick Pitino tried, nothing was enough to overcome Kentucky’s talent. (Not to mention Anthony Davis.)
Like when Kyle Kuric dives for a loose ball, but it’s just out of reach. That was Louisville’s day.
(Photo credit: Chris Greythen/Getty)
Then there’s Ohio State. The Buckeyes led nearly every minute Saturday night, only to see their offense vanish down the stretch in a 64-62 loss to Kansas.
That left senior William Buford without much else to do but this after the final buzzer.
(Photo credit: Greythen/Getty)
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 3
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 3
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional