Apr 3, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Next year’s Final Four moves to Atlanta, the third time in 11 years the city will host the NCAA tournament’s final weekend.
At least that’s the plan. Observant viewers of Kentucky’s 67-59 win against Kansas on Monday night probably noted an unfamiliar city on the sidelines.
Guess I can’t be too critical given the occassional errors in CBT. (Thanks to all those copy editors out, btw. You constantly humble me.)
(Thanks to @Dean_Stuckey for the picture.).
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 0
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games