Apr 3, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Kentucky’s celebrating, John Calipari’s grinning and Anthony Davis is still probably blocking Kansas shots. It was that kind of NCAA tournament title game.
As expected, the Wildcats cut down the nets for their 8th NCAA title. And as expected, “One Shining Moment” played after it was all over.
But I am here to serve the readers. And my guess is most of you don’t feel like I do about “One Shining Moment.” So here it is.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Academic issues may sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 0
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)