Apr 3, 2012, 1:31 AM EST
Kentucky’s celebrating, John Calipari’s grinning and Anthony Davis is still probably blocking Kansas shots. It was that kind of NCAA tournament title game.
As expected, the Wildcats cut down the nets for their 8th NCAA title. And as expected, “One Shining Moment” played after it was all over.
But I am here to serve the readers. And my guess is most of you don’t feel like I do about “One Shining Moment.” So here it is.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)