Apr 3, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Kentucky’s celebrating, John Calipari’s grinning and Anthony Davis is still probably blocking Kansas shots. It was that kind of NCAA tournament title game.
As expected, the Wildcats cut down the nets for their 8th NCAA title. And as expected, “One Shining Moment” played after it was all over.
But I am here to serve the readers. And my guess is most of you don’t feel like I do about “One Shining Moment.” So here it is.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 0
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 0
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)