Apr 3, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Kentucky’s celebrating, John Calipari’s grinning and Anthony Davis is still probably blocking Kansas shots. It was that kind of NCAA tournament title game.
As expected, the Wildcats cut down the nets for their 8th NCAA title. And as expected, “One Shining Moment” played after it was all over.
But I am here to serve the readers. And my guess is most of you don’t feel like I do about “One Shining Moment.” So here it is.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- John Calipari: ‘We’re chasing perfection’ (14)
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (4)
- The Big Ten is setting records for their revenue (3)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement