Apr 3, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Kentucky’s celebrating, John Calipari’s grinning and Anthony Davis is still probably blocking Kansas shots. It was that kind of NCAA tournament title game.
As expected, the Wildcats cut down the nets for their 8th NCAA title. And as expected, “One Shining Moment” played after it was all over.
But I am here to serve the readers. And my guess is most of you don’t feel like I do about “One Shining Moment.” So here it is.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)