Apr 4, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Everyone seemingly has an opinion on college basketball’s one-and-done players. That’s usually followed by some sort of commentary on Kentucky coach John Calipari.
So what about someone who’s perfected the art of the spoken sports essay? What does Bob Costas think about the one-and-done world and Calipari’s place in it?
For that, I send you to this SportsTalk interview. Costas even goes old school for an idea of how to end any future one-and-dones.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (2)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (2)