Apr 4, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
Anthony Davis just capped a season in which he was college basketball’s national player of the year, the Most Outstanding Player at the Final Four and will likely be the No. 1 overall selection in June’s NBA draft.
Feel like I’ve written some version of that sentence so many times in the last few weeks that it’s a little obscene. Davis is great. Everyone knows it.
But is he the best NBA prospect among the six Kentucky players expected to go pro? The guys at SportsTalk aren’t so sure.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)