Apr 4, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
Expect to read roughly 481 Top 25 projections between now and next October. Everyone assess the constantly changing college basketball field – NBA defections, new freshmen, injuries, impressive summer play all affects it – and tries to play Nostradamus.
Heck, we’ll probably have five updates. Our first one has so many moving parts, I’m already itching to make tweaks.
So the guys at SportsTalk kept things a little simpler. Bobby Gonzalez and Ben Maller both offered two teams to watch, rather than a whole Top 25. N.C. State’s one. You gotta watch the video for the other three.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 2
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)
- Arizona’s Aaron Gordon belongs in the conversation with the best freshmen despite what box score says (2)