Apr 9, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel, the nation’s top two recruits in the Class of 2012, will be making their choice on where to attend college on ESPN U on Wednesday night.
But Tony Parker, another one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits, won’t be making up his mind any time soon.
“What I’m getting from his family is that there’s a good chance it won’t be Wednesday,” Miller Grove High School coach Sharman White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I don’t think he’s just quite ready. He’s trying to figure out the last intricate parts of this decision … so he can make the best choice.”
Parker, who is a top 25 recruit nationally, has seven schools he is still considering: Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1