Apr 9, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel, the nation’s top two recruits in the Class of 2012, will be making their choice on where to attend college on ESPN U on Wednesday night.
But Tony Parker, another one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits, won’t be making up his mind any time soon.
“What I’m getting from his family is that there’s a good chance it won’t be Wednesday,” Miller Grove High School coach Sharman White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I don’t think he’s just quite ready. He’s trying to figure out the last intricate parts of this decision … so he can make the best choice.”
Parker, who is a top 25 recruit nationally, has seven schools he is still considering: Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0