Apr 9, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel, the nation’s top two recruits in the Class of 2012, will be making their choice on where to attend college on ESPN U on Wednesday night.
But Tony Parker, another one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits, won’t be making up his mind any time soon.
“What I’m getting from his family is that there’s a good chance it won’t be Wednesday,” Miller Grove High School coach Sharman White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I don’t think he’s just quite ready. He’s trying to figure out the last intricate parts of this decision … so he can make the best choice.”
Parker, who is a top 25 recruit nationally, has seven schools he is still considering: Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (4)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)