Apr 9, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel, the nation’s top two recruits in the Class of 2012, will be making their choice on where to attend college on ESPN U on Wednesday night.
But Tony Parker, another one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits, won’t be making up his mind any time soon.
“What I’m getting from his family is that there’s a good chance it won’t be Wednesday,” Miller Grove High School coach Sharman White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I don’t think he’s just quite ready. He’s trying to figure out the last intricate parts of this decision … so he can make the best choice.”
Parker, who is a top 25 recruit nationally, has seven schools he is still considering: Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 0
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)