Apr 9, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel, the nation’s top two recruits in the Class of 2012, will be making their choice on where to attend college on ESPN U on Wednesday night.
But Tony Parker, another one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits, won’t be making up his mind any time soon.
“What I’m getting from his family is that there’s a good chance it won’t be Wednesday,” Miller Grove High School coach Sharman White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I don’t think he’s just quite ready. He’s trying to figure out the last intricate parts of this decision … so he can make the best choice.”
Parker, who is a top 25 recruit nationally, has seven schools he is still considering: Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)