Apr 14, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
The Associated Press is reporting that South Florida sophomore forward Victor Rudd was arrested Friday night in Temple Terrace, Fla., on charges of driving without a valid license.
Details are still emerging, but reports say that jail records show Rudd was pulled over around 10 p.m. and released Saturday morning on $250 bond. The university declined to comment.
Rudd averaged 8.7 points and 4.6 rebounds per game for a USF team that went 22-14, including 12-6 in the Big East, before losing to Ohio in the Round of 32 of the NCAA tournament.
He is a native of Los Angeles, Calif., and attended Findley Prep (Nev.).
More information will be added as it becomes available.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0