Apr 19, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Well, according to the police report, Walker ordered a taco from a street vendor and took off without paying. He was spotted by the cops and when they told him to stop, Walker took off running. He was eventually caught and arrested, telling the officers he was “just playing around.”
Walker pleaded no contest to the charges, and on Thursday, he was ordered to pay a $301 fine by September 27th. If he pays the fine, the resisting charge will be dropped.
“It was just a silly mistake,” Walker said after his court appearance. “I apologize to everybody. I’m embarrassed about it. That’s not me. I’m just trying to put it behind me and move on.”
That’s one expensive taco.
I wonder if Walker even had a chance to eat it?
- George Washington joins ‘cool court club’, redesigns home floor 0
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 0
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 11
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PFT: Chad Johnson arrested for probation violation